Job Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Santa Monica, LA
Cybernetic Search, a JCW Company, provides best in class recruitment services within our core specialisms, through investing in the candidate journey from first contact through to post placement and truly listening to our client's needs and challenges. There is fierce competition for the top candidates and it is imperative for employers to distinguish themselves at every point of contact to the candidate. Cybernetic provides its clients with the expertise, attention to detail and speed to market that is needed to get top talent and retain them.
- 360° recruitment role - responsible for both Business Development and resourcing Candidates
- Lead generation, Head Hunting, Candidate Management, account development, new business
- Be a specialist in your given "vertical" - be the go to consultant for roles in your market
- Recruit directly with some of the leading firms in the Information Security, Data Analytics & IT Audit space, as well as partnering SME's and Medium sized businesses in achieving their recruitment needs
Here's what you need to be successful with us:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition and a drive to succeeed
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Be genuinely motivated to earn - we provide the opportunity to earn as much as you put into the role
- Competitive nature with the ability to deal with high pressure situations
Why should you be interested?
- Training and development led by the Director
- Part of a high growth business with opportunity for leadership roles from early on
- Part of the JCW Global group - a multi award winning, $20million turnover business
- Excellent earning potential, as well as opportunity to build long term wealth through profit centre and partnership opportunities.
What we offer
- $40,000 starting salary with industry leading commission & benefits
- Rapid career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure
- Company trips to Las Vegas, Miami, Ibiza, Marbella, Skiing and more
- Opportunity for international relocation to one of our global offices - as we as "work abroad" weeks where you can work from one of our international offices
New brand of a global firm run by a highly successful Director; great earnings potential, rapid progression, holidays and more!
For further information or to apply please contact Joe Ruler on email@example.com or 0203 589 9214.