Job Role: Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000 starting salary
We are currently actively recruiting for Trainee Recruitment Consultants in our London office.
JCW is a niche Search and Recruitment firm that sources Risk, Compliance and Audit professionals at various levels for financial services and life science clients.
Responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant
- Sourcing governance professionals for positions in the financial services and life Sciences sector
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services and life sciences professionals
- Responsibilities can change based on your portfolio of work, the training you are undertaking and the structure you put in place for yourself on a daily basis
Requirements of the Recruitment Consultant:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- A willingness to learn and a positive attitude towards personal development
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to clearly communicate with a variety of professionals
- Understanding that working with a blossoming start up is going to put you in a variety of business situations that will test you regularly. You can go as far as you push yourself to go.
- Any sales experience is certainly a positive though not required with the right attitude
Why work with JCW?
- £20,000 starting basic salary
- An industry beating commission scheme (discussed at interview)
- Rapid career development that is based on merit and ability rather than tenure
- A full and detailing training scheme with hands on, proactive training by a successful senior management team.
- Various staff benefits including 20 days holiday, company trips (Las Vegas, Miami, Marbella, Skiing, etc.) and numerous other incentives.
JCW works exclusively in the governance market which effectively evaluates risk in the financial and life science markets. As such this area has been growing consistently for the past 10 years, these elements translate into an incredibly unique opportunity to do very well financially and directly contribute to the growth of JCW as a key player in the recruitment market.
We work in an open office environment, both physically and in the training of our consultants. Senior management work on a daily basis to develop staffs abilities making them a more efficient team.
We are, and have always been, a high growth business. Opportunities to move into management, open up new business areas or even set up new offices are commonplace for successful employees.
For immediate consideration, please apply to this advert or for further information please contact Katie Leigh-Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.