Job Role: Marketing Manager
Location: City of London
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Operations team in our City of London Head Office. Reporting directly into our CEO, the role will have responsibility for building and delivering a marketing strategy for our business globally. This is a 'blank slate' opportunity - a completely new role in a business that has had no previous marketing function.
We are, and have always been, a highly ambitious business, and our aims with regard to marketing are no exception. We are looking for this new hire to take us from zero to an award-winning position for marketing in recruitment within an 18-24 month timeframe, with this hire being just one element in what we foresee to be a major investment.
Responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Brand strategy creation, development and implementation across 3 separate JCW Groups brands globally
- Management of the websites (currently in development) and our various social media platforms - ensuring that our 'shop window' is delivering a return on investment both in client, candidate and internal recruitment populations
- Ensuring our marketing materials going out to clients and candidates are both best in class and seamlessly integrated into our unique operational processes
- Working with Finance to create, and then track an appropriate marketing budget
- Ensuring that our overall marketing framework is scalable and sufficient for a high-growth and dynamic business such as ours
- The use of data across our various platforms to ensure that we have a clear understanding of our current capabilities and our future aims
Applicants must have:
- Previous marketing experience in a recruitment environment. Someone who has a clear view on 'best practice' within the industry from a marketing perspective but also a number of new ideas as to how we can get ahead of the rest
- The ability to work autonomously in a de factor ''head of'' role - someone who is as comfortable in devising a wider strategic plan, as they are 'rolling their sleeves up' with the detail work.
- Excellent communication skills are taken as a given
For further information or to apply please contact Joe Ruler on email@example.com or 0203 589 9300.