Job Role: Contractor Care Manager
Location: City of London
JCW is a niche Search and Recruitment firm that sources Risk, Compliance and Audit professionals at various levels for financial services and life science clients.
As an emergent market leader within our respective markets, we are seeking to appoint a dynamic, efficient and professional Contractor Care Manager to provide support to JCW as we continue to grow.
Overall responsibilities will be to provide contractor management to the business, therefore excellent levels of customer service, efficiency and well developed organisation skills will be essential.
Directly reporting into the Operations & HR Manager the specific responsibilities of the role as follows:
- Processing and Managing On-Boarding/Compliance for Contractors including in person, over the phone and via email
- Putting together Contracts, Extensions, Termination notices etc with precision
- Setting up new starters correctly and recording finishers
- Raising Contractor self-bills alongside the Finance team
- Initial point of contact for all contractors including on-boarding, timesheets, payroll etc
- Maintaining contract records and ensuring all processes are kept up to date and to a high standard
- Management of data protection as per GDPR guidelines
- Manage the reception desk alongside Operations team; deal with incoming calls, manage meeting rooms and greet visitors in a professional manner
- Create internal procedures to improve contractor management processes
- Manage Business Administration Apprentice alongside Operations & HR Manager and be involved in their future development
- Directly assisting senior members of staff where necessary including Operations & HR Manager and Director's.
The post holder will be required to liaise and communicate with all members of the business and therefore well-developed communication skills, impeccable attention to detail, approachable manner and the ability to work to deadlines are essential.
- Qualification requirements will be GCSE Maths and English as a minimum
- Strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is desired
- Experience of working in a similar role within Recruitment is required
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Various benefits including 22 days holiday per annum, private healthcare, company trips (Las Vegas, Miami, Marbella, Skiing etc) and numerous other incentives.
For further information or to apply please contact Joe Ruler on email@example.com or 0203 589 9300.